Inspection Reports will comment on obvious structural damage and conditions conducive to structural damage, any defects in the condition of secondary and finishing elements to the building or other property, as well as Termite, Timber Borer and possible Mould issues when associated with a Timber Pest Inspection, either as a separate Timber Pest Inspection or as a combined Building and Pest Inspection.
A typical Inspection includes the following areas:
- Land & Site – Including timber structures and features such as fencing
- Garden & Landscaping – Garden beds, retaining walls, timber stumps, tree roots etc.
- Drainage – All accessible areas will be investigated
- Exterior – A visual inspection of all accessible areas for signs of defects
- External Structures – A visual inspection of Decks, Verandas, Patios, Pergolas, Ramps, etc.
- Sub-Floor – All accessible areas will be investigated
- Interior – A visual inspection of all accessible areas, such as walls, ceilings, floors & any built-in structures
- Wet Areas – Floors, walls, glass panelling, tiles, WCs
- Outbuildings & Vehicle Storage Structures – All accessible areas will be investigated
- Roof Space – A visual assessment of all accessible areas for signs of defects
- Electrical – A visual inspection, PBRS uniquely have this function performed by an electrically qualified Inspector
- Plumbing – A visual assessment for signs of defects, our Inspector is not a plumber and comments are only a guide