PBRS accept payment by Cash, Electronic Funds Transfer, most major Credit Cards.
Once our Client has received the Invoice for the Inspection work they had requested, that Invoice will have all the Payment details and most importantly, the Invoice Number which will be their Customer Reference Number.
If paying by Cash, we will immediately process your Invoice as Paid and re-issue the Invoice as a Receipt of Payment, you will receive the Invoice immediately electronically or we can forward by mail if requested.
If making payment by Electronic Funds Transfer, please make the payment at least 48 hours prior to the Inspection date to allow for the confirmation of transfer of funds to our account. Use the following details if paying by Electronic Funds Transfer:
Account Name: Professional Building Report Services Pty Ltd
Account No.: 327314
Payment can be made by Credit Card, simply select the following Westpac PayWay link, or enter the details for the link on your Web Browser:
- Enter our Biller Code: 202010, and then select “Make a Payment”
- Enter your Customer Reference Number, this is the Invoice No. from your Invoice
- Select your Credit Card type and enter and details
- Enter amount for payment
- Enter your email address if you wish to receive a receipt for your payment
- Follow the necessary “Next” steps to Confirm Payment.
PBRS does not charge any Surcharge Fee when our Clients are making payment using Visa or MasterCards.
Using Amex when making payment by the Payway Biller Code process will incur a 2.75% Surcharge Fee.